OFFICIAL RULES: Meijer Customer Satisfaction Survey Monthly Sweepstakes Drawing
Meijer Customer Survey Monthly Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
1. How to Enter: The $1000 Meijer Customer Survey Monthly Sweepstakes begins at 12:01 am on January 1, 2007 and ends at midnight (Eastern Time) on December 31, 2015 (Sweepstakes Period). Customers enter the sweepstakes by completing a survey based on an invitation to participate located at the bottom of their store receipt. Alternate form of entry without participation is detailed in paragraph 3 below. You may enter only ONCE per invitation/store purchase. Duplicate entries will be voided. Limit one prize per household and/or family. Entries will be recorded by time and date.
2. Eligibility: You must be a legal resident of Michigan, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio or Kentucky and be 18 years of age or older to enter. Meijer Team Members and their immediate families are NOT eligible.
3. How to Enter without Receipt/Survey Participation: To enter the sweepstakes, customers must complete the alternate Meijer survey entry form made available upon request at all Meijer Service Desks in-store. Completing the entry form does not make you an automatic winner; your name must still be drawn in a random drawing of all customers who have completed the survey either online, by phone to win or have entered using the alternate entry method.
You can be sure that Meijer will treat the information you give us with the utmost confidentiality. Only Meijer will have access to the information you provide. We will not share your name, address or purchase information with any other person, manufacturer or organization. To view our full Privacy Statement, please Click here if the link is not active you can visit http://www.meijer.com/privacy/privacy.asp or you can visit your local Meijer’s Customer Service Desk for a copy.
4. Prize: A $1000 Meijer Shopping Spree
Each prize consists of ten (10) $100 Meijer Gift Cards. One Shopping Spree to be awarded each month during Sweepstakes Period.
5. General Conditions: All national, state and local laws and regulations are applicable. All taxes (including income tax) are the sole responsibility of the winner. The winner will be required to execute and notarize an Affidavit of Eligibility and a Liability/Publicity Release which must be returned within (15) days from receipt of notification. Non-compliance may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. The winner grants Sponsor and Contest Administrator the right to publish the winner's name, city and state online, and acceptance of prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and Contest Administrator and their agencies to use the winner's name/likeness for advertising and trade purposes without further compensation worldwide and in perpetuity in any and all forms of media, unless prohibited by law. Any person attempting to defraud or in any way tamper with this contest will be ineligible for prizes and will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Multiple entries entered by other than human means such as conference calling, computerization or other mechanical means to play are ineligible. Void where prohibited.
6. Judging: This contest is subject to these Official Rules which will be posted at the Meijer Web Site during the Contest Period. By entering the Contest, players agree to waive any right to claim any ambiguity or error in the rules of the Contest, or the Contest itself, and agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by all decisions of the Sponsor and Contest Administrator, whose decisions are final.
7. Disclaimers: Players agree that Meijer and those involved in the development, production (including prize suppliers), implementation and distribution of this Contest, including their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, and agencies and/or any other person or entity associated with this Contest shall not be liable for losses or injuries of any kind resulting from acceptance or use of prize, participation in Contest, or any technical malfunctions of the telephone network, computer on-line system, computer dating mechanism, computer equipment, software, or any combination thereof, or any lost, misdirected, illegible or delayed data transmissions. Players also agree that the individuals and entities listed in this paragraph are not responsible or liable for any injury or damage to a player's computer related to or resulting from downloading any part of this Contest, and are also not responsible or liable for any injury or damage relating to or resulting from games, or any part of this Contest, not operating on player's computer.
8. Contest Administrator: Business Insights/Meijer
9. Sponsors: Meijer